Surf for the Cure is an annual day of fun in the ocean, with the goal of raising awareness of Breast Cancer and to fundraise for Susan G Komen of Tidewater. Our Title Sponsor, Coastal Edge, helps us fund and produce this event each year.
THANK YOU TO OUR Sponsors from past events!
ABOUT THE 2019 EVENT:
- Surf for the Cure will be on Saturday, October 12 from 8 am to 5 PM
- We will have a Surfing contest, Surfing Clinics, food, vendors and awards!
ABOUT previous events:
- We held surfing clinics for 100+ kids and adults!
- We donated over $12,000 to Susan G Komen of Tidewater
- We had over 600 participants
- We had 38 sponsors and vendors supporting us
To learn more about how you can participate, please fill out the form below or call 757-491-9011