from last year’s eventSurf for the Cure is an annual day of fun in the ocean, with the goal of raising awareness of Breast Cancer and to fundraise for Susan G Komen of Tidewater. Our Title Sponsor, Coastal Edge, helps us fund and produce this event each year.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 Sponsors from last year’s event!
ABOUT THE 2017 EVENT:
- Surf for the Cure will be on Saturday, October 14 2016 from 8 am to 5 PM
- Here is the page where you can find the 2016 Sponsor Packet (last year’s packet)
- We will have a Surfing and SUP contest, a SUP race, Surfing Clinics, food, and awards!
ABOUT previous events:
- We held surfing clinics for 100+ kids and adults!
- We donated over $12,000 to Susan G Komen of Tidewater
- We had over 500 participants
- We had 32 sponsors and vendors supporting us
To learn more about how you can participate, please email the Wahine Surf Club at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.